PRAYER WARRIOR

 DON'T LAUGH ALONE

A little boy was ordered to pray in the night
prayer.
boy:: I don't know how to pray...
Dad:: just pray 4 every thing u know in the family
and our neighbours.
boy::Mummy, pls, tell Daddy I cant pray.
Mummy:: shut up, if u don't pray u'll not eat food
in this house. Boy:: dad, tell sister to pray pls.
Dad:: my friend pray b4 i slap u now.
Boy::'Dear Lord' he started..... ,
thank u for our visitors & their
children who come here to eat
our food, don't let them finish
all our food.
From today, any
boy who beats or slaps me in school, help me to
slap them
back. Forgive our driver who i
always see naked with my sis
wrestling on d bed. Pls,
provide clothes to all the
naked ladies on my daddy's
phone. Dont let our house girl
put her mouth inside my
daddy's mouth again. Pls,
provide shelter for all the men who sleep in
Mum's room any
time dad travels. In Jesus
Name.'
Every body regretted ever
forcing him to pray

Prayer warrior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POPULARITY